Masonic Home Representatives
Masonic Home Representatives provide a link between members of the Masonic family and the Masonic Home. They provide referrals and share information with the Lodges and Chapters about our Outreach Programs.
Masonic Home Representatives ensure Masonic families receive the assistance they need to thrive.
Help us assist Masonic families in need!
As a Masonic Home Rep, you will:
- Share a wealth of information on the Masonic Home’s programs with the Masonic Family
- Encourage your Lodge and Chapter to support the Masonic Home
- Encourage your Lodge and Chapter to participate in the Partnership Programs
- Connect families in need with the Masonic Home
- Share the success stories in your community with the Masonic Home
As a Masonic Home Rep, you are more than a volunteer. You are a crucial link between those in need and the assistance they require to live healthy, happy lives.
For more information on what it means to be a Masonic Home Rep, call us today at 800-434-9804.
“It’s a very good feeling to end your day knowing that you can be or have been a part of helping someone in need.”
Masonic Home Representative, Shelbina Lodge, No. 228
“I would be happy to talk to anyone interested in becoming a Masonic Home Representative and encourage them to become involved with the Home.”
Masonic Home Representative, Sampson Lodge No. 298
“It’s a great way to stay connected with the Masonic Home, the Lodge, and the community. It’s all about coordinating things to make sure the children of our community are helped.”
Masonic Home Representative, Fraternal Lodge No. 363